MY Love Grows


MY Love Grows

and grows


My love grows and grows
everyday it shows and shows
wishing to be with you
I’m wishing on a star
wishing I could be right where you are
telling you I love you
telling you I care
showing my feelings to you
and hoping I’ll still be there
not running from my past
from love that wasn't true
not holding my fear in
from ever loving you
if I could just get the chance
to ever really talk to you
I would sit down and talk to you
and tell you how much I love you
letting you know I care for you
and always want to be there for you
I hope in the future
my wish would come to
but until then
I will always be waiting for you
now I hope you know how much I care for you
but whenever I get my chance
I’ll be waiting to tell you


I thank God he sent you to me,
For you and I were meant to be.
We have a bond too strong to break,
We have a love no one can take.


In you, I have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with love for you.
Every time I see you,

my heart skips a beat,
You make my life whole,

you make my life complete.

My love for you grows more

with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face

takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes

fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.

The day when I become your wife,
Will be the happiest day of my life.
Even thinking of that day makes me smile,
I can't wait 'till I walk down that aisle.

I dream of that day when we'll both say,

I do
For always and forever...

I will love you.

My love for you grows

stronger every time…

I think of you…

my life for you opens every time I see you

my passion for your soul

grows deeper everyday….

my caring for your heart

never fades away…

Now God I know you’ll help us

our love is in your hands …

make me the best woman for him as

I’ll make him be the best man!....



Remember that
I LOVE YOU
in my eyes
in my mind
in my heart

you will always have
a special place in my
LIFE


True love doesn't have a happy ending
because true love never ends
My love for you
grows stronger every day
I LOVE YOU



I LOVE YOU FOREVER

ALWAYS

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

المواضيع المشابهة

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...